vaerus careersIf you strive for excellence and want to join a team that is focused on always delivering a great customer experience we've been waiting for you.
Hangar TechIf you love being around airplanes and are looking for a part time job with up to 30 hours per week, we believe we have the perfect job opening for you! We're looking for someone that is driven to deliver a great customer experience, is thorough in the small details we commit to as a team, and has a positive attitude.
Please read the below job description and if interested, please send your resume to email@example.com.
- Ensures the hangar and associated equipment is kept in a clean, organized, and working order;
- Participates in the Safety Management System.
- Assists flightcrews in the preparation and recovery of aircraft;
- Tows aircraft on the ramp and in the hangar;
- Completes aircraft stocking and cleaning, as directed in the Aircraft Servicing Checklist;
- Details clients’ cars;
- Maintains all areas of the hangar in an extremely clean and highly organized manner;
- Maintains and repairs hangar and ground support equipment;
- Has appropriate work experience to perform assigned duties;
- Must be available to work one weekend a month, two would be preferred.
- Is a responsible person with a mature demeanor suitable for working around airplanes